New Project....

Okay, so I've been wanting to make a Civil War Era gown and have completed the undergarments that would be required to wear such a garment. However, a new project has come across my sights. Our friends, Brenna & Stacey, are two very knowledgable people about early English Royalty & Art respectively. So, I have decided to begin working on a pair of outfits for Stacey and I. We will hopefully be able to go as two of the wives of Henry the VIII for our Halloween 2010 plans; more specifically Anne Boleyn and another one of his wives. (Perhaps Jane Seymour - and no I don't mean the actress.) Here are the patterns that I plan to utilize in making our outfits. It will require a bit time, without a doubt, but I know I'm up to the challenge. I'm planning on having them completed by the beginning of October - no exact date. Will know more once I obtain the materials needed to complete the outfits. The Gown portion is Simplicity 2589 and the Undergarments is Simplicity 2621. I can't wait to get started! :D

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Here is the Whole Project!

Okay..so I lied...

New Year, New Me